Botanix (ASX:BOT) has today published its Quarterly Activities Report and 4C Quarterly Cash Flow Report, for the period ended 31 March 2022
Key highlights from this period include:
- Strategic appointments to Botanix’s executive leadership team,including Dr Patty Walker as Chief Medical Officer and Mr Howie McKibbon as Chief Commercial Officer
- Danny Sharp also joins as Non-Executive Director bringing 30+ years capital markets experience and an extensive network of institutional investors
- Completion of pre-clinical work to support initiation of Phase 2 BTX 1801 antimicrobial study
- Advancement of clinical programs, with the completion of recruitment for both the Phase 2 BTX 1702 rosacea study and BTX 1204 canine atopic dermatitis study, both of which are on track for 2Q 2022
- Significant progress on broadening and maturing the Botanix pipeline with a number of new opportunities in late-stage assessment
Botanix maintains a strong cash position, with approximately $16.4 million in cash at closing of Q1 2022.