Botanix (ASX:BOT) has today published its Quarterly Activities Report and 4C Quarterly Cash Flow Report, for the period ended 31 December 2022.
Key highlights from this period include:
- FDA accepted NDA filing for Sofpironium Bromide as sufficiently complete for a substantive review
- FDA confirmed that a mid-cycle review of the NDA is planned for 1Q 2023
- Independent market research project completed by Triangle Insights confirms significant revenue opportunity for Sofpironium Bromide and positive feedback from key physician, payer (insurance) and patient stakeholders, who were surveyed on a blinded basis
- Successfully raised $5.96M via a placement to institutional shareholder Antares Capital and Shareholder Purchase Plan to existing holders
- Successful Phase 1b/2 clinical study for BTX 1702 in rosacea completed
- Cash position of $8.72 million at quarter end, with pivotal Sofpironium Bromide mid-cycle review meeting due this quarter