Botanix (ASX:BOT) has today published its its Annual Report for the 2020-2021 Financial Year (FY21)
Key highlights from this financial year include:
- Successful completion of BTX 1801 antimicrobial Phase 2a clinical study, showing two different BTX 1801 formulations were safe, well tolerated and successful at eradicating Staphylococcus Aureus.
- BTX 1702 rosacea clinical study was successfully launched in Australia & New Zealand and is actively recruiting.
- Positive results achieved from the BTX 1204A pilot study of canines with atopic dermatitis, with a larger proof of concept canine study ready to kick off.
- Expansion of the Management team in the US to drive clinical and commercial activities across the antimicrobial and dermatology programs.
- Preparation for the BTX 1801 Phase 2b clinical study targeting the nasal decolonisation of Staph aureus in haemodialysis patients is progressing well and is positioned to validate synthetic CBD as a novel new antimicrobial.