Botanix (ASX:BOT) has today published its Quarterly Activities Report and 4C Quarterly Cash Flow Report, for the period ended 30 June 2021.
Key highlights from this period include:
- Successful launch of the BTX 1702 rosacea clinical study, currently under COVID related restrictions, with sites initiated in Australia and New Zealand start up pending
- Encouraging results achieved from the BTX 1204A pilot study of canines with atopic dermatitis, with preparation underway to commence a proof of concept canine study
- Preparation for the BTX 1801 Phase 2b clinical study targeting the nasal decolonisation of Staph aureus in haemodialysis patients to prevent bloodstream infections is well progressed and expected to initiate in 4Q CY2021
- Support for Botanix’s research on the antimicrobial potential of cannabidiol published by a leading South American academic group in BioRxiv
- Actively reviewing a number of opportunities to leverage the unique properties of the Permetrex™ technology platform to deliver new dermatology drugs
Botanix remains in a strong financial position, holding a cash balance of A$21.56m at 30 June 2021, which gives us certainty and flexibility to maintain momentum with our core programs.